- Soros-backed prosecutors include:
- Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón – violent crime has soared in L.A.
- (Chicago) Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx – Foxx became notorious for her intervention in the Jussie Smollett case, dropping charges against the actor for a hate crime hoax. (Smollett was later convicted.) Chicago hit 800 homicides in 2021.
- Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner – Philadelphia set a new record for homicides in 2021, with 562 in total.
- (Houston) Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg – . Houston’s homicide rate rose 71% in 2021.
- Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot
- (San Antonio) Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales – 52% increase in homicides in San Antonio since 2019,
- (Phoenix) Maricopa County District Attorney Paul Penzone –
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner – Gardner has faced ethical complaints over the prosecution of former Governor Eric Greitens, as well as that of Mark and Patricia McCloskey.
Continue Reading: The Soros Dozen: Big City Prosecutors Backed by George Soros