- The supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei, released a video of an assassination attempt of President Trump.
- Joe Biden remained silent.
- And White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki refused to condemn the video.
- “Is the Intelligence Community assessing this threat and working with former President Trump to offer protection of any kind?” the reporter asked Psaki.
- Psaki brushed it off and refused to condemn the threat.
Continue Reading: Psaki Refuses to Condemn Video from Iran’s Supreme Leader That Depicts the Assassination of President Trump (VIDEO)