The U.S. Government literally loses trillions in Afghanistan, but they want to know any time someone sends you $600. This is not even a joke…
Here are a few more facts on our government:
- The US Department of Defense has never passed an audit and never will.
- The Government continues to print trillions to cover up the losses on the National Debt that continues to increase into oblivion.
- America has spent $6.4 trillion on wars in the Middle East and Asia since 2001 yet continues to try to raise taxes on the hard-working middle class.
- The day before 9/11, Rumsfeld said the Pentagon couldn’t account for $2.3 trillion and the next day a plane hit the accounting department at the Pentagon.
- The government allows executives to write off jet flights, but a working-class parent is not allowed to write off a nanny.
- The United States left over $50 billion of equipment in Afghanistan because they said, “it was the cheaper alternative”.
The elites have abused the dollar. The bankers have abused the system. Wall Street has abused the stock market. Politicians have abused their power. And the taxpayer pays the price.
Follow us along as we continue to provide short-form content on the corrupt nature of our own Government officials.
The Free Press Report is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.