- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki may have a firm grip on reality. However, she fails to show on a near-daily basis during her so-called “press conferences.”
- On Monday, Psaki was asked to weigh in on the Freedom Convoy movement spreading from Canada around the globe in protest of vaccine mandates.
- She had an interesting explanation for the uprising on behalf of people’s basic human rights. Watch:
- “So, truckers in Canada last night shut down the ambassador bridge, which carries about a quarter of U.S.-Canada trading goods,” a reporter asked. “What’s the administration’s response to this action and what steps are being taken to ensure the free flow of goods and also any preventative steps being taken to address a possible blockade on the Michigan side of that bridge?”
- “Well, let me first start by saying, I know there’s been some suggestion, not by reporters necessarily at all, but that this congestion is related to the vaccine requirements,” she said. “It’s not, uh, I mean, I’m, I’m saying I’m gonna get to the protests, but the protests going on across Canada, which have spread to a bridge are leading to sporadic congestion and blockages,” she claimed.
- If you want a Psaki-to-English translation: The vaccine mandates are not causing disruption, the protesters are causing the disruption.
Continue Reading: Jen Psaki’s Description of the Freedom Convoy Movement is Both Hilarious and Pathetic