- Demonstrators, decked out in Nazi garb, protested at an intersection near the University of Central Florida on Saturday and on a highway overpass on Sunday. Authorities from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and the Florida Highway Patrol said in a statement they had disbanded the group on the overpass.
- On cue, Democrat after Democrat ridiculously blamed DeSantis for the anti-Semitic protests because, you know, that’s what Democrats do, without fail — every time they see (or concoct) an opportunity to tie a Republican (other the entire party) to anything they deem “racist,” “white supremacist,” “Islamophobic,” “homophobic,” or anything else they exploit, solely for political expediency.
- In this case, it was DeSantis’s “failure” to rush condemn the anemic protest and his press secretary on Sunday night appearing to question whether the Nazi flag was in fact the effort of neo-Nazis. Christian Pushaw asked on Twitter: “Do we even know they’re Nazis?”
- DeSantis returned fire against the Democrats for trying to “smear” him, while saying the Democrat Party “elevated anti-Semites to the halls of Congress like [Minnsesota Congresswoman] Ilhan Omar.”
- DeSantis went on to note “record funding for Jewish day-schools,” and “the strongest relationship between Florida and Israel that we’ve ever had.”
Continue Reading: DeSantis Blasts Democrats for Trying to Tie Him to Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semitic Rallies in Florida